Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY 2015!



Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope this year brings you some much-needed happiness, health and success. 

I don't know about you, but at the start of a new year, I feel like anything is possible. I suppose it will wear off soon enough but one of my resolutions this year is to be less of a pessimist. Okay, I should have rephrased that as, 'to be more optimistic.' (I'm trying here!)

Anyway, have a lovely day and in addition to those hardcore resolutions I'm sure you all have, here's one we all should adopt:

To smile and laugh a little more and appreciate the people in our lives that have stayed and be thankful for the memories of those who have gone.

Zed (:


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, I hope we all have a fabulous one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this saying!
    ~Britt @ please feed the bookworm

    ReplyDelete